Study-In-Australia: 2022 University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship.
The University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships is offered to international students intending to commence at the University of Canberra in 2023.These prospective students are expected to exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check.
Host Country: Australia
Study Abroad: Study in Australia
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: $50,000 Per Year Covering – Accommodation | Stipends | Tuition
Deadline: October 9, 2022.
The university particularly encourage applications from students who:
live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
do not otherwise have the resources to finance international study.
do not have access to other significant scholarships (example: Australia Awards).
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- the primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- all of your tuition fees for the course duration
- on-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
- Applicants will need to submit a written statement that demonstrates the following:
- Demonstrated values and experience in the following areas:
- Potential to evolve as a leader in ways that embrace and advance the principles of social and economic equity, and their practice.
- Making a positive difference to the community by doing things differently, innovating, and inspiring others.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn from, collaborate and engage with perspectives from a range of cultural contexts.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
- Alos, applicant are advised to take note of the following dates;
- 1 April 2022 – Applications open
- 9 October 2022 – Applications close
- November 2022 – Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
- December 2022 – Final scholarship outcomes will be announced
- To apply, you must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form.
Deadline: October 9, 2022
Click here to apply